Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

M: Guide kuidas saad alati duel arenal stakedest 1st hit .

Soovitatud postitused

Ok, ever wondered why some people seem to always get the first hit at the duel arena no matter what you did? My prime example of this is "WinAllDay" probably the most famous staker and as you can see in his videos he always gets the first hit. Some people say its luck, some say timing, some say connection, some say location but it infact is dependant on something called your player identification number, which i will now refer to as "pid".

Your pid is decided when you log in, upon login you randomly get assigned a number between 1-2000 this number can be thought of as your "priority" number. A good example of this is drop parties, the item is sitting on the ground while you all are waiting for it to appear, it then appears and you all simultaneously click the item. How does the game decide who to give the item to? It uses the players pid's. The lowest pid will get the item because the runescape servers process players with lower pid first. It is crucial that you understand that sentence.

How does this relate to getting the first hit in staking? Lets say 2 stakers one with a pid of 578, one with a pid of 1007.

When they are both counting down 3,2,1 Fight! and both players click each other at the same time, but as you would of noticed if you stake you never hit at the exact same time as someone else, even if its a matter of milliseconds. The game decides who gets to hit first depending on the pid's of the players, so using my numbers from above the player with a pid of 578 will hit first as the runescape servers process his "attack" request first.

Lets recap a few things before we move on:

You Player identification number (Pid) is random number between 1-2000 randomly assigned to you on login.

You are assigned a new pid every time you login

Runescape servers process requests of players with lower pid first.

Now we move on to the good stuff :P. As i said earlier there is no way to view you pid, any type of program that says it can is fake, it is however possible to view if your pid is higher or lower then another player by simply analyzing the time it takes to react to there movements when following them. If when following a player you move with them instantly (no lag) you have a lower pid then them, if there is a slight lag you have a higher pid them then. Now the brainier people reading this would already know,from what was said above, how to guarantee you have a low pid. But ill explain it all anyway.

You need a friend to be able to do this. This is not glitching or bug abusing.

Now onto how to do it, you and your friend go to any area.(Make sure it is the staking world). Doesn't matter which one of you do it but one of you follow the other and see which one of you has the lower pid (read above for how to tell). Now whoever has the lower pid stay logged in and whoever has the higher pid log out and back in again (thus resetting their pid). Now check who has the lower pid again and whoever has the lowest stay logged in while the other logs out and in (resetting their pid). Now you repeat this process for 20-30 minutes or however long you want to do it (longer = lower pid). Now if you understand everything i have said in this topic you will now know that the two players should both have relatively low pids, hence a good chance of always getting the first hit.

That's about it, Please note not all of you will understand what i have just said and this cannot be fixed, i tried to explain it as best i could.

Note: i can just feel the flames rising before even posting this which is why i feel to say i never used this method to stake, my method of staking first hit means very little, but with whipping/ddsing its about 50% of the fight.

Räägib kõik ilusti ära, inglise keeles küll aga tulemus on sama.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Päris asjalik õpetus.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Ok, ever wondered why some people seem to always get the first hit at the duel arena no matter what you did? My prime example of this is "WinAllDay" probably the most famous staker and as you can see in his videos he always gets the first hit. Some people say its luck, some say timing, some say connection, some say location but it infact is dependant on something called your player identification number, which i will now refer to as "pid".

Your pid is decided when you log in, upon login you randomly get assigned a number between 1-2000 this number can be thought of as your "priority" number. A good example of this is drop parties, the item is sitting on the ground while you all are waiting for it to appear, it then appears and you all simultaneously click the item. How does the game decide who to give the item to? It uses the players pid's. The lowest pid will get the item because the runescape servers process players with lower pid first. It is crucial that you understand that sentence.

How does this relate to getting the first hit in staking? Lets say 2 stakers one with a pid of 578, one with a pid of 1007.

When they are both counting down 3,2,1 Fight! and both players click each other at the same time, but as you would of noticed if you stake you never hit at the exact same time as someone else, even if its a matter of milliseconds. The game decides who gets to hit first depending on the pid's of the players, so using my numbers from above the player with a pid of 578 will hit first as the runescape servers process his "attack" request first.

Lets recap a few things before we move on:

You Player identification number (Pid) is random number between 1-2000 randomly assigned to you on login.

You are assigned a new pid every time you login

Runescape servers process requests of players with lower pid first.

Now we move on to the good stuff :P. As i said earlier there is no way to view you pid, any type of program that says it can is fake, it is however possible to view if your pid is higher or lower then another player by simply analyzing the time it takes to react to there movements when following them. If when following a player you move with them instantly (no lag) you have a lower pid then them, if there is a slight lag you have a higher pid them then. Now the brainier people reading this would already know,from what was said above, how to guarantee you have a low pid. But ill explain it all anyway.

You need a friend to be able to do this. This is not glitching or bug abusing.

Now onto how to do it, you and your friend go to any area.(Make sure it is the staking world). Doesn't matter which one of you do it but one of you follow the other and see which one of you has the lower pid (read above for how to tell). Now whoever has the lower pid stay logged in and whoever has the higher pid log out and back in again (thus resetting their pid). Now check who has the lower pid again and whoever has the lowest stay logged in while the other logs out and in (resetting their pid). Now you repeat this process for 20-30 minutes or however long you want to do it (longer = lower pid). Now if you understand everything i have said in this topic you will now know that the two players should both have relatively low pids, hence a good chance of always getting the first hit.

That's about it, Please note not all of you will understand what i have just said and this cannot be fixed, i tried to explain it as best i could.

Note: i can just feel the flames rising before even posting this which is why i feel to say i never used this method to stake, my method of staking first hit means very little, but with whipping/ddsing its about 50% of the fight.

Räägib kõik ilusti ära, inglise keeles küll aga tulemus on sama.

///

Ty, whipping staker ise ja ei teadnudki seda :D

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.