Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Near-Reality

Soovitatud postitused

2w7pilu.jpg

Base:Shard

Programmer:Chachi

Uptime: 24/7 Hosted On A Dedicated Server A 2 x Intel Harpertown Xeon L5410 2.33Ghz (8 Cores) 12 Gig ram

Client Download Link:Click Here(Current version: 8.0.0)

What you'll find while viewing this page: This page is full of everything you need to get you started, such as information, trailers, and more! Trailers and fan made videos are found at the bottom of the page, while pictures are near the top.

Why Near-Reality? Using Shard as the base, Near-Reality is perhaps the most stable private servers you'll ever play! 24/7 dedicated server, PK point system, great combat system, all skills working(except farming), clan chat, ancient/lunar/normal spells. Great active Skilling & Pking community, triangle balanced equally, and so much more! Join and begin your adventure.

Server was reset on 12-24-09

Exp Rates:

Combat Based Skills: 43 * Damage

Skiller Skills: Runescape rate * 5

Feature List:

• No customs[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Active user base[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Slayer: Tasks given are combat based[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Crafting: All crafting works except glass blowing and hard leather(will be done soon)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Fishing: 80% of the true spots are added[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Herblore: 90% I did not add herb identification(useless IMO)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Mining: Alll spots 100%[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Smithing: 90% Working(only a interface issue)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Runecrafting: Works just like Runescapes x2, x3 etc levels work as well[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Fletching: 100%[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Woodcutting: 100%[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Agility: 10%(some shortcuts work, no way to train YET)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Farming: 0%(Did not start this skill yet)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Cooking: 90%(Did not add burning of fish, nor do I want to. Cooking automaticly Cooks all the fish in your invent)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Thieving: 80%(Need to fix a few things when you fail)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Firemaking: 60%(Need to add clipped walking to this)[/*:m:f1mrecut]

Map Area's Not Completed:

• Desert except Bandits & KQ[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • West Ardy[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Isafdal(Elf Place)[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Miscellania[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Parts of Rellekka[/*:m:f1mrecut]
  • Karamja(Brimhaven Dungeon is fully completed)[/*:m:f1mrecut]

Rest assured I will be completing these areas. The rest of the map is 100% usable!

Now some of you may not like the EXP rates. Well it is simple. I did this to give a wider variety of players in the game. If you do not like the exp rates, do not play. They will not be changing.

What I like about what I have changed is 90% of the things needed. Are player made JUST like runescape. Nothing is just handed to you except the starter pack. Show below. Also new accounts can not trade or drop OR die for items for a set amount of time spent ON the server.

Starter Pack:

inventn.png

Glory is added because of the teleports on it.

Teleport System:

I have made all the teleports on Normals, Ancients & Lunars all the same as Normal Magic. Except Ancients & Lunars each have a special teleport to somewhere different.

[spoiler=Picture Media]

15ezb825249028.jpg

2cy0fmc5262324.jpg

ofamxk5268228.jpg

5njcp55275557.png

nrpk0002v.png

nrpk0000x.png

nrpk0012.png

6rpkx15471506.jpg

[spoiler=Video Media]

Video is in progress!

Changing the server like I did was a bold move and has proven to be worth it. We still have a strong player base of 150-250 on at all times. And it rises each day. Some people asking Will you sell items again? The answer is NO. I am trying to keep the economy a nice as possible.

The biggest thing to remember when playing this server is. Remember NPC locations on Runescape. They are the same HERE! Where do you train skills? The same place as you did on Runescape!

Thread Under Construction

Hea server + 300 inimest praegu sees, enne oli mingi 400

cheatwarn.gif

PelmeeniCity

Äratuskell!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.