Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

22 Oktoober-Halloween Event

Soovitatud postitused

This year's spooky event has arrived! A few months ago we posted a Guaranteed Content Poll on the website allowing you to choose the nature of the Hallowe'en event and the rewards you'd get. After working our fingers to the bone we've made something to meet all of your wishes!

The Grim Reaper has opened up his house for this special occasion. His previous servant has taken a turn for the worse and the Reaper has applied for a new assistant to help with his household chores. Now, when we say 'household chores', don't go expecting to be polishing furniture, ironing or mopping the floor - you'll be clambering through a maze of cobwebs, avoiding traps, wading through goo and trying to avoid getting eaten by his pet hellhound, Muncher.

It's a safe event, so don't worry about losing items. Don't expect any hospitable treatment either, as the Reaper is not much of a host; in fact, some would say he's bone idle!

You'll find the entrance to the house in the form of a portal, south of Falador and near the elemental wizards. So, turn down the lights, pump up the volume and be prepared for a house of chills, thrills and some rather silly fun!

The Hallowe'en 2007 event is open to both free-to-play and members.

Ühesõnga tuli HALLOWEEN ja selle puhul ka event.:P

Grim reaper asub Fala peal Elemental Wizardite kõrval.

Grim Reaperi Event on Kõigile inimestele.

Kui Event lõpetatud,(mis võtab 5-10min kui hoolega jälgid)

saab Grim reaper Hoodi http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?i...perhoodax5.jpg

Ja Uue Evendi.

Loodan et I_Eat_U ei pahanda et ta pilti laenasin.

HEAD HALLOWEENI KÕIGILE

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

sa kirjutasid et saab hoodi ja uue evendi:p peaks olema uue emotioni

jah suht lahe oli ise tegin ka läbi ja jooksin teisel korrusel 2 korda samma auku:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRvgSY6NuXU3nRFiFklJXo-w2wNpgBxvu3Z8SsNK-nrcDxVkUM8MrTHL5H

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJlL3Pym6X2PRhms2lTQzJ8Jlnuepm49yoRYohAHG-20YF9bD7Uo95c-B

chicago-bulls-fan.gif

"Offense sells tickets, defense wins games, rebounding wins championships."

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Külaline