Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

GunZi Torrenti Probleemi Abi.

Soovitatud postitused

OK Ma Ei Teinud Selle ja See On Inglis Keeles .

GunZ Launcher Fix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a gunz launcher problem fix to all you who have been having that "update Server is not responding" problem and I guess to the people with the "check connection" problem/Also the people with the "invaild torrent" error

Its very important that before you download the magiclauncher you download this updated gunz folder Downlaod only one.

After you download them a window shood pop up. When it does left click the icon once and on the left itll say extract all files. Click that. If this works a new screen will pop up. Then left click that new icon in the new box and move it to "My Documents".

Download one of these. Make sure the file type matches with the type of GunZ folder u downloaded above. After you download them a window shood pop up. When it does left click the icon once and on the left itll say extract all files. Click that. If this works a new screen will pop up. Then left click that new icon in the new box and move it to "My Documents".

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7N2ZYSK

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8H0L24C

Then rename the 2nd download magic launcher. Then put it into the gunz folder (1st download) then make a shortcut of the "Magic Launcher". Put it on the desktop. Click the icon. Right click and refresh. Push the ok when the box appears "xXZyZXx Owns You" Then push the magic button.

Now... Some things might pop up During on the loading screen and before you push the magic button. The answer will either b .....

a) Grant Server Access

b)Unblock

If u dont do these gunz wont work.

I also did this without having the april version of gunz.

Credits For magic Launcher Go To Liquid_Sinister and XxZyZxX. But mostly Sinister bcuz hes cooloer. ^^

-----------------

T6mmake See Ka Ja Pange See kohta C:/Program Files/

**I

**I

**\I/

Tõmba Uueim GunZi Versioon Siit

Ära Spammi. Spammijad Peavad Surema.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Külaline