Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Univex Refferal Bot --- Univex

Soovitatud postitused

Tervist lugupeetud Vahvli Foorumi külastajad. Nimelt osad siit foorumist on sellise asja eest hakanud raha küsima. Ma soovin teid aidata ja pakkuda teile tasuta sama teenust. Siin siis ka info...

Eestis.jpg

PS!: Kui teiega midagi juhtub või vajate abi siis andke teada! Teile teadmiseks see bot avalikustakse alles Homme või ülehomme, kuid juba on võimalik liituda foorumiga! Foorumi aadress: http://www.univexnet.eu

PS!!: Postege siia enda Foorumi nimed!!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Teeksid äkki reviewi ? Ehk video kuidas töötab !?

kollanokk

tmt22.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Tõmbasin endale selle ära ning pilt aknast on selline:

Untitled.png

nvm lel custom failist tuli panna lihtsalt borderless true peale =D

see ei tööta korralikult lol, jälgisin nõudeid, aga clickib randomilt kuskile

mängu läheb korralikult ära, aga mängus olles ei hakka midagi tegema

Muudetud liikme Attachment'i poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Ja juba on väljas V8 !

Heya.

New version is here, this version has many, many bug fixes and new features.

I'll also write a longer article, about the bot, as I get many private messages on how to run it and how to use it.

What does this do & how does it work

This bot works basically as every other bot, it uses pixel scanning in some points, but mostly uses my own written class for LoL Botting, and the method is simple. It has one pack of points, which are precise for 1280x800+ resolutions of screen, as 1280x800 is resolution of LoL Client itself. The bot resizes the LoL client window, so it works for everyone, and its not needed to create 900 version of bot for every different resolution.

This bot is fully written in C# using my class for LoL Botting and nothing else. Currently works in 5v5 custom games, where it waits 20 minutes & then surrenders and goes for another one. You can set as many games you want, thats on you.

How to use this? Its simple, start the bot, login with information that you have on these forums. After you login, you will have three new tabs unlocked. Head to Settings and setup your account name, password (of the smurf, not your main!) There are few more options, lets comment them:

gamestodo -> Enter the number of games you want get done by the bot.

killbrowsers -> By settings this to true, it will automatically kill any browser opened, to prevent any stuck caused by clicking on wrong spots or by the preventive click after you level up. (I recommend to turn this to true, if you are running on vmware or you are going afk.)

showborder -> Enable this if you want border around the tool & you want to move it or resize.

Delays

ToLauncher -> Waiting time for windows to load lol launcher (the small one)

LauncherToClient -> Waiting time for launcher to load client (the bigger one, heh)

ClientToLogin -> Waiting time for login, i recommend bigger number, like 50 secs

ClientToLoadCustomGame -> Waiting time for loading a game, getting into game. (120 secs + recommended.)

Features

- Free

- Automatic purchasing of XP Boost

- Daily updates

- Online counter

- Nice GUI

- Very easy to use

- Does not freeze or use high amount of cpu/ram

- Compatible with any OS (XP, Vista, 7/8)

- Its developer is good guy

- Automatic updater, which does not download updates, if you don't ask him for it

- Delays can be configured

- Its fast in my opinion

- Has its own forum, you can report bugs & ask for help

- Many more, try it today!

DONATORS ONLY:

- Set any amount of accounts in to file like:

username:yourpass

username1:yourpass1

and he will do all of the accounts and run 24/7.

Why is this feature paid? Who would donate to me for nothing? I must have something to return for donations! clear.png And I need to pay bills & other stuff like other people.

I recommend to download this .zip instead of using automatic updater, because there is new option in settings. Or if you want to use the updater, then open config.unet with text editor and add this line: killbrowsers=false

CHANGELOG

Version 8:

- Fixed bug with not detection new account (New screenshot method)

- Should be bugless for now, if delays are set correctly

Version 7:

- Fixed crashing in donator's mode

- Fixed delays in launcher & client

- Fixed killing of browsers

- Fixed configuration

- Reduced RAM usage

- Fixed opening of browsers

- Fixed delays in EndGame

- Changed bitmap for detecting new account

- New method for setting names

- Changed progress bar

- Changed ScaleMode (Now should look the same on every system even vmware)

- Fixed detection of game count

- Fixed creation of game (No more virtual clicks)

- Few visual fixes, including login page

- Changed few variables in code

- Removed some parts of bot, which were not needed

- Now should not click on the page while LCS is running, if it keeps doing it, set killbrowsers to true to avoid bugs

- Many others!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas

Nii! Nagu osad teavad tuli Patch 3.11 uuendus, et vaja 5 real inimest. Me tegleme sellega, süsteem on ehitamisel ja põhimõtteliselt testimises juba. Peagi saate nautida Bottimist! Edasiste küsimustega pöörduge minu poole kas siin Foorumist või univexnet.eu . Mul on heameel teatada, et varsti on valmimas ka meie teine projekt, milleks on luua Minecrafti server. Seda Inglse keeles. Loodame, et te ei kaota pead.. UnivexNet on ja jääb parimaks!

Karl

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.